Saturday, June 2, 2007

Relativity.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong.

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely.
Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen.

A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour.

That's relativity.

No comments: